Based in Zurich, Switzerland
PC, Nintendo Switch
A roguelite dungeon crawler about magic gardening, not monster slaying.
- Explore the ever-changing, procedurally generated forest
- Wizard of Legend-style endless combos of spells, power-ups and boons
- Variety of competing objectives via magical gardening challenges, grimoire completion, story progression & base decoration
- Solve quests for the forest spirits and build up friendships
- Beautifully decorate your home with power-ups crafted from run rewards
- Plant seeds – and spawn new plants and rewards on your future runs!
- Strictly non-violent spell effects inspired by gardening techniques
- Plants grow or wilt with juicy feedback
- Success determined by player’s tactical spacing and strategic spell choices
Logos & Icons
We’re a small indie game studio from Zurich, Switzerland. At Stardust, we create meaningful entertainment by focusing on non-violent content. We are a diverse team, creating for a diverse audience. We aim to be role models for future generations.
- Meaningful Entertainment – Our titles broach issues of gender, discrimination, prejudice and diversity, in an entertaining fashion. We enjoy challenging games without endorsing violence, believing that games can be just as fun without violence as the primary game mechanic and story driver.
- Diversity and Inclusivity – Titles created by a diverse team for diverse players. We spotlight talented developers and artists of different nationalities, genders and cultures to inspire female-presenting and other minorities to get into gaming and maybe even consider a job in games or technology.