Junior Community Manager (remote, part-time)
We are looking for a Junior Community Manager to nurture our current fans and develop a community for the new game we’re prototyping. As part of our Communications team, you’ll be working closely with and reporting directly to our Chief Communications Officer. This is a freelance role, up to 8 hours per week, and would be suitable for someone looking to develop their Community Management skillset.
📢 This job posting will be open from 10th to 22nd November 2020
We are aiming to hire someone who can start as soon as possible, ideally around mid-December 2020.
- Organising and actioning campaigns for our games and company together with our Chief Communications Officer
- Building and maintaining our channels such as Discord, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit
- Ensuring our community spaces are welcoming and safe, by applying our rules and values fairly and quickly, and modelling desired behaviour
- Responding to players, and translating their feedback into actionable suggestions for the development team
- Report and update the team on community insights
- Represent Stardust at events, in videos, and on live streams
- A strong passion for gaming and online communities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and come up with creative solutions
- Previous community management experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Graphic design, digital art and/or photography experience
- Video content creation and/or streaming experience
- Booth experience at conventions
- Familiarity with social media management tools
- Familiarity with the Unity game engine
- Fluency in languages other than English
- An outgoing and approachable personality
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours to meet your needs
- Opportunity to contribute creatively: We encourage ideas and input from everyone
- Work at a socially-conscious studio that promotes diversity and healthy workplace conditions within the games industry
- Our willingness to evolve: We want to work together to live up to our vision
Even if you don’t tick off all the boxes above, we encourage you to apply. If you feel that you’re a great choice for this position, tell us why!
If you’re interested, please send your CV to info [at] stardust.ch and include the job title in the subject line. Your email should include:
- Why you think you would be a good fit at Stardust
- Your CV/Resume and portfolio
- Your earliest start date
After that if successful, we will have a video call to go over the exercise and get to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stardust does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, cultural group, sex, gender, physical or mental disability.